Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goodbye Love


Tomorrow is a very sad day indeed.  After 3 years of smooth sailing loyalty, it's time to take my laptop to the Mac Genius Bar to get fixed.  My superdrive isn't working on my Macbook Pro, so I can't burn CDs or DVDs... but all of that will change soon my friends!  In the meantime, I'll use the computer at home to update my blog and check emails and Facebook and Twitter and such.  I just hope that those geniuses do the genius thing and don't accidentally erase any of my iTunes.. oooh buddy.. that would be bad.  :(   On one hand, I'm sad that I'll be without my laptop for a bit... on the other hand... any visit to the Apple Store is a fun trip!  And since I'm going after work, I'll probably get to grab din din at U Village, where the Apple Store is.    :D

No comments: