Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Like Me

So I followed the lead of my tumblr friend Eric and went to Spokeo.com to "check up on myself." Spokeo is a people search engine. In his post, he noted all the inaccuracies. I decided to screencap my info for laughs as well . . . let's just say I wouldn't use Spokeo for any definitive research. ;)

(click picture below for larger image)

Things to note:
  • First of all I must point out that they don't even have me listed as living in Seattle. They still have me listed as living at GT in Austin. I checked for my name in Seattle first, and then tried Austin cause there was nothing there. I've lived here for 2 years. Sooo funny!
  • I know the slogan for the site is "Not your grandma's phonebook" but they may want to reconsider that. I'm pretty sure my grandma knows I don't live in Austin. Also, she knows what I look like. Slogan fail. ;)
  • Spokeo says I have children. not true. hahahaha!
  • It says there were 1+ people in that household. Considering I stayed in dorms on campus, I think it's safe to say there was DEFINITELY more than 1 person living there! hahaha!
  • None of those pictures are pictures of me :D
  • If i was in the movie THE NET this is what you would find after researching my name.

No comments: