Thursday, November 25, 2010

Good Life

Happy Thanksgiving!!


There are so many things to be thankful for today and I decided that I should write down a list of things I'm thankful for so that if I ever start to whine or complain or think I have a bad handle on life, I can refer back to this post and get over myself. So technically, this post is more for me than you . . . but maybe it'll help you think of some things to be thankful for as well. Bear in mind that this is not a complete listing, it's just as much as I could think of in about 5 minutes before I get dressed to go celebrate the holiday with the Jones clan!

I am thankful for:

  • being alive
  • family
  • friends
  • my faith in God
  • chocolate
  • my job
  • music in general
  • pizza
  • stretchy pants on holidays
  • my phone
  • my clothes
  • having a space heater in the winter
  • the snow falling this morning
  • my MacBook Pro
  • education
  • peacoats
  • books
  • coffee
  • technology
  • more chocolate
  • running water
  • blankets
  • jack's mannequin
  • my ability to laugh in tough situations
  • ice cream
  • the way my parents raised me
  • scarves
  • the youth at Westside Church
  • my aunt's broccoli rice and cheese casserole
  • more coffee
  • shoes
  • parachute
  • my housemates
  • creativity
  • my neighborhood
  • my co-workers
  • swimming pools
  • airplanes in the night sky that look like shooting stars
  • coffee with honey
  • paramore
  • the internets
  • mamo's christmas cookies
  • the academy for even allowing me to be nominated for this award
  • 24 hour fitness
  • toilet paper
  • is chocolate on this list yet? 
  • YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments: