Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ease On Down The Road

Today I got to go on a Photo Stroll with some of the Seattle Flickrites! We met up at the Washington Park Arboretum and went around taking pics of things that caught our attention. I brought my digital camera, my Diana Mini, and my droid phone for picture taking. I just picked up my Diana Mini photos and will try to scan some on Monday to share. In the meantime, here are some of my favorites from my digital camera. Enjoy!

 A Tent City spotted on the bus route to the gardens

My star ring on a branch

 Greeted by bright red leaves on the
way home from the photo stroll

Red berries

 I brought one of Plain Jane's cards with me
to use as a prop for some of the photos

 Lilly pads in a pond

 Another shot in the woods with a Plain Jane's card

 On the brink of fall in Seattle

 Working the angles

Sitting under a tree with a good book

There's bears in these here parts . . . 

 The runt

 Trees of reflection

 Writing letters in the park

 High up in the trees

More reflecting time

2 comments:

Kristi Lyn Reddy said...

Love the nature pics. I am such a sucker for them. The red leaves especially rock!

amo (amanda) said...

thanks! I LOVE all the bright fall colors here!! <3