Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Place Near The City

I finally got around to scanning some of my recent photos from my Diana Mini! I'm definitely seeing some improvement, as well as more areas to grow in. That said, I really love these recent shots. Enjoy!


 Washington Park Arboretum Visitor Center 
with a double exposure overlap of red berries



 Bug eaten leaves with a double exposure 
overlap of a card from Plain Jane's Cards


Elliot Bay Bookstore, Capitol Hill, Seattle 

 Alley near Pike Place Market, Seattle

Elliot Bay Bookstore, Capitol Hill, Seattle


 Fire hydrant near my house

 Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle


Red leaves near Washington Park, Arboretum, Seattle 
with an overlap of the Arboretum Visitor Center overhang


Washington Park Arboretum Visitor Center overhang

No comments: