Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Fever!




Okay, so today I totally got a BAD case of baby fever!! Like, I spent an hour browsing through all of our happy birthday cards for kids and all the music cards for kids, "trying to get familiar with the merchandise" and all i could think about was the kids that i want to have some day and the words of wisdom i want to have with them, and the fights over seemingly silly things, and the millions of times where i will be humbled and have to say, "you were right, honey, I was wrong to do that." And all the baseball and soccer games and gymnastics meets and rock band gigs and all that fun stuff! first teeth, first busted head, first marble up the nose! i really have baby fever! and i don't mean like i wanna go get pregnant from some stranger. it's just a mood that will pass and then come up again after i'm married... and it will be beautiful!

i think mostly i miss my neices and nephews and my soon to be neice/nephew!! I love kids! They are so spontaneous and amazing! And one day when I DO have kids, I know God will give me the strength I need to learn with them and love them the way they need to be. :)

By the way, in case you were wondering- yes, i totally have my kids' names picked out!

for the girls:
Victoria Jade
Madison Rose
Peyton Alyza

and for the boys:
aidan evan
ajay riley
kristian parker

now we'll just have to see if any of these pan out! ha ha ha!

No comments: