Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

A Tie!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

A giant THANK YOU to everyone who voted! And yes, the results are in and it's a tie between

Ali Lohan's "ALL THE WAY AROUND"



and Rascal Flatts' "LIFE IS A HIGHWAY"



So since it was a tie, I'm going to do BOTH! This upcoming week, I will feature the video for ALL THE WAY AROUND and the next week, I will feature LIFE IS A HIGHWAY! It's going to be so much fun!! So keep checking back and be on the lookout for more fun here on my blog!

In the meantime, I will leave you with an awesome music video I watched this week that has given me some really creative ideas for filming. maybe not for these funny ones, cause i want them to be funny, more than professional...but this video is very creative, and the song is really good. It's by one of my favorite artists, Missy Higgins.




Enjoy everyone!! And thanks so much for voting!!! You guys are AMAZING!! I will have a BRAND NEW post up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hahahahahaha.

I love your album covers. They're pretty snazzy...

Can't wait for your vids. Just don't pee in your pants this time, OK?

;D