Saturday, September 27, 2008

ROCK THE VOTE!

Alrighty folks! With the election coming up, I couldn't help but get in the voting mood! If it's one thing i love, it's making a fool of myself for the laughter of others...to make people smile and remember what it's like to HAVE FUN! One of the ways I find I can do that is by making music videos....featuring ME. hahahahahahaha!

The first time i ever filmed one of myself (which was actually filmed at 3 a.m. by the BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED Grace Robinson) was a last minute project to promote MCA Media team to students at MCA Uncut (Campus Days). Thankfully, I've deleted every trace of that video, except the raw footage. But every now and then I get in that quirky mood where I want to make more music videos.

So, to celebrate this quirky mood and to get in shape for the upcoming elections, I'm asking you- my blog readers, to rock the vote! You get to choose which song i use!

I am holding the poll until the 1st of October, after which I will storyboard and scope out locations. And next weekend, I will film and edit. My goal is to have it on the blog by the next week. :)

So your choices are:

"Scar" by Missy Higgins

"All The Way Around" by Ali Lohan

"Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" by Selena

"Will You Be There" by Michael Jackson (theme song from Free Willy)

and...

"Life Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts


All the songs can be found on iTunes! So take a listen, and ROCK THE VOTE!

* to vote, select your choice from the song list on the poll on the right hand side of the blog page at the top.

PS: your votes ARE anonymous, so if you vote for something "atypical" to what society would assume you would choose, you're safe! ;)

No comments: