Friday, October 9, 2009

Globes and Maps


Fall is here!

After spending the evening hanging out with Jodi, I got a call from my sister and we had a really great time on the phone planning my niece's party and talking about Chick-Fil-A. Now I'm sure you're aware of my undying love for Chick-Fil-A . . . but in case you're unaware, I've been craving it for the past 3 months . . . since I last had it in Austin. ;) It's seriously DELICIOUS!! :D

So I was talking to my sis last night, trying to convince her to move up here with the family and open their own C.F.A. It would be BOOMING with business!! If not from others, definitely from me! ;) hahahaha!

So then she asked if I was safe cause I was taking the bus and I told her I was because Ballard is a really safe neighborhood. And then i tried to explain Seattle neighborhoods and how they each have their own little local shops . . . bread shops, record shops, art shops, etc. And she goes, "Oh, so you're living in the 80s then?" HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard out loud! it was awesome!

She also told me that I should write to the government and demand that they put up a Chick-Fil-A here. She said that by them not having one here it was racial profiling! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! She was joking of course, but I get a kick out of it every time the conversation plays over in my head.

It's always so fun talking to my sister . . . and for the record, those of you who don't believe it's possible, my sister is just as funny as me, and a LOT louder! hahahaha.

I'm going to my first ever pumpkin patch tomorrow with Cindy and I'm also going to go buy my Halloween costume tomorrow! :D I'm gonna be a ladybug!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love the picture of that street with the leaves. It kind of makes me feel like I'm there.

I'm so jealous that you live in a place that actually has Fall weather. :D