Saturday, October 3, 2009

Creature Fear

The other night, I stopped over at Cupcake Royale to try out one of their tasty Fall Harvest Cupcakes :D The three new cupcakes they are featuring for fall are Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Maple, and Carrot Cake. I tried the Caramel Apple and it was delish! :D



Go ahead, you can drool. They're worth it.

But while I was there I noticed some beautiful new artwork hanging on the walls. The artist is Weston Jandacka. The artwork so beautiful and detailed. Here are some samples of the artwork there:





Amazing, yeah? I think so. For a moment it made me want to become an artist. But then I realized that I already am an artist. And that I can use my art to speak to others just like Weston does. In the meantime, I'll continue to look at those pictures and admire the beauty that they yield. :D

PS: I chose the title of Bon Iver's Creature Fear for this post, cause if you listen to that song and look at the paintings, they just GO together :D


No comments: