So I watched The Time Traveler's Wife today, and overall, I thought it was a sweet story. But that was about it. :( I thought the film could have been made better and the acting was sup-par. But it did get me thinking. If I could travel back in time and let myself know a few things, what would I say to myself?
So, here's a short list of some things I think might have been beneficial to hear if my older self told me. :D
1. Don't wear the Tweety Bird shirt to your first day of High School.
2. Don't waste so much time goofing around in songwriting class. There's actually some really awesome stuff to hang on to.
3. Try some ethnic foods a little earlier in life.
4. Don't take spanish for foreign language. You'll regret it if you take spanish instead of french, like you're gonna want to.
5. Don't try to be like other people.
6. Don't make the joke about kicking Kelley out of your office because she said, "YOUR MOM" during her first year. You'll only have to try to convince her over and over and over again that you were joking.
7. Don't get so consumed with technology that you forget about the people around you.
8. Eat healthy. McDonald's before EVERY football game is not good. Ever. Come to think of it, stay away from McDonald's altogether.
9. Be honest with yourself. Be honest with others.
10. Move to California and work your way up the corporate ladder at Apple Computers ;)
What about you? What are some things you wish you could go back in time and tell yourself??