Sunday, August 9, 2009

Man's Best Friend

This week has just flown by!

Tomorrow starts a new one, which should be equally as awesome :D

Tommorow night I'm going to El Corazon to see my friend Annie's husband play with his band. They are opening for Bobby Long, which is amazing cause I enjoy his music too!
If you want to check out Annie's husband's band, OWLS TO ATHENS, just click HERE!

Today was fun—I got to hang out at Cupcake Royale with my friends Annie and Erica! We brought Annie's dog, Maeby [inspired by the character on Arrested Development] and another dog, Bailey, that she was dog sitting. Seattle is SO dog friendly :D

And EVERYONE kept stopping to say hi to Maeby and Bailey! I mean, you can't blame 'em cause they're cute pups, but it was seriously the equivalent of having a SUPER CUTE BABY. . . you know, where everyone stops by and notices the kid, but not the parents. It was so funny! We laughed and joked about it and just had a really great conversation about a lot of stuff. The fact that the cupcake of the month is Raspberry Lemonade was just the icing [see what i did there??] on the top. Speaking of Cupcake Royale, I bought some of their coffee grounds to make lattes at home . . . which I'm gonna do now. So enjoy the pics of our outing and I'll be back tomorrow night/Tuesday morning with photos and an update from the show :D

Annie and I walking Maeby and Bailey to Cupcake Royale

Maeby





AND i LOVE the new artwork at the Ballard Cupcake Royale!! I want one of these paintings so bad!!






AND PS: I found a new Amazon exclusive song by my new favorite band, Parachute! It's called STUCK IN THE MIDDLE and it's a great tune! You should check it out HERE!

No comments: