Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ticket To Ride

I had a blast hanging out with the Jones clan last night! We had a wonderful dinner, followed by homemade ice cream and cookies! And since I'm such a sucker for board games, we got to play a new one that they had called TICKET TO RIDE :D


I LOVE that game! It's got a great blend of strategy and chance without being such a "that game takes FOR-EVER!" feel. It's definitely one I want to add to my collection! Oh, and they have a pinball machine in their house! I haven't played pinball since I was a kid, but man, now I remember why we would spend HOURS playing pinball at Tilt (video arcade) in Northcross Mall as a kid! I also discovered that Cindy's husband, Evan, always has a song in his head and is willing to share it out loud in the moment, which i DO TOO! :D Nice to know I'm not alone in my funny habits. ;) I always love spending time with the Jones family . . . they know how to have fun, and I can always count on fun scenic routes whenever me and Cindy are driving around ;) I seriously LOVE all the moments I get to share with them!

Here are some pictures from our evening:

Julianna playing with Photo Booth

She's such a clown ;)

Homemade Ice Cream!!!!

I tried to convince him to let me win . . . alas . . . HE WON! :D

Making train routes all over Europe

I'm saving up to make a big line of trains!

Strategizing

I heart pinball :D

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hey, so - I don't know if you know this, but Ticket To Ride is Blog Lady's favorite board game. :D Hehehehehe.