I don't think I've done this in a while, but for today's post, I'm going to link to another blog post that I think is worth reading. Here are things it will do for you (with a 95% GUARANTEE):
1. Make you smile.
2. Make you cry.
3. Make you think about the people in your life that mean the most to you.
4. Make your heart hurt.
5. Put you in the writer's "shoes" so to speak—it's very well written
6. Make you cry some more.
7. Make you realize the beauty of life
8. Make you realize that sometimes the best blessings look different than we planned.
9. Make you smile some more.
10. Make you want to share love with someone in need.
(thanks to Kelley for the link)