Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking Through The Eyes Of Love

Me and Heather J.

This past Sunday, I got to join my friends Heather and John as they celebrated a very special day in their lives: Their marriage to one another!

It was such a beautiful wedding and I was so honored to be able to see two friends become one and start a new adventure together!

Here are some pictures I took from the wedding:

This guard dog was making sure no one parked
illegally in the handicapped spot. Fierce!


Pre-ceremony pics with the Bride & Bridesmaids

Looking down the aisle

View from behind the altar area

Enter the flower girls . . .

Heather's Grand Entrance

Mawwahge is what bwings us togwether todway . . .

I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. John Jolly!

The happy couple!

Heather and John are both avid dancers, so their
first dance together was nothing shy of mega awesome and fun!


They know how to get down!

No comments: