Monday, May 31, 2010

The Way We Were


I just got back from an amazing weekend on the Oregon coast with some WONDERFUL people! I joined a small group of wonderful gals and took a trip down to Newport, Oregon to stay at a beach house for my friend Tabitha's Bachelorette Party!

We seriously had so much fun and there was so much shenanigans involved! I loved it! It was also great to meet the other people in Tabitha's life and enjoy spending time just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend:

I lost every game of PIT that we played

Breakfast with everyone was definitely a highlight

The Dollar Tree is too good to me

Kyle bought play-dough, so I made a penguin

The view from the backyard

Even in our struggling economy,
beach front property is an affordable possibility

I LOVE the beach!

I could play all day at the beach

The Roosevelt House girls representin'

Me and Kyle's matching loot from The Dollar Tree

Giant Chinese man sighted in Oregon!

I figured I should let my pizza know how much I love it

Fake tattoos and glow bracelets make any day better!

ALSO . . .

I think it's safe to say that I officially met my soul-brotha this weekend! I'm pretty sure Kyle and I were separated at birth or something. Let me just say this, when we were together it was nothing but random fun and laughs! We share the same snark-infused sense of humor and the same fun attitude.

This is a video we made at the Tillamook Cheese Factory:




And as a BONUS, one of our outtake videos (we had 3 tries to get it right)

No comments: