Thursday, January 1, 2009

LET'S GET IT STARTED

Wow!  It's really here!  2009!  Like many people, it will probably still take me about a month to get used to dating everything with an 09 instead of an o8, but it should prove to be really fun catching the mistakes!  :D

If you're like me, you hate making New Years Resolutions, because it seems like no matter what Resolutions people make, everyone around just condones it as being okay to NOT fulfill them.  And that makes me feel like people only make them to break them, and if a resolution in and of itself is a pledge and promise (which it is), that's so silly to me.  

One thing I do want to do this year, just personally is to bring more life and laughter to people's lives.  So I'm starting small and simple.  I'm posting a video below that me and the MCA staff of 2007-08 made for our campus days event.  It's fun and it's silly and I hope it makes you laugh!  

The song is by The Black Eyed Peas and is called "LET'S GET IT STARTED"

So I hope you enjoy the video and find it a great way to get the year started off with a good laugh!  ENJOY!


2 comments:

elaine zuniga said...

beautiful!
...and i'm glad o see the prop room was able to make an appearance too!!

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooow.
:)