Wednesday, September 10, 2008

amanda panda had a great fall



Okay, so today was a fun day cause i got to get out of the office and do some "off-site" meeting stuff. But you know me, a day can't go by that I don't get the opportunity to laugh at myself! hahahahaha!

So I was waiting to catch the bus today and i thought i saw the bus that I needed, but it was a different one. So i went to go sit back down on the bus bench...

but i missed

I over-estimated the length of the bus bench and went to sit down, only to fall on my butt on the ground. All I could do was laugh and all the people around me were like, "oh are you okay... are you hurt..."

talk about embarrassing! And to make it worse, the bus that i thought was mine was still stopped at the bus stop loading people up, so everyone on that bus got a chance to laugh! oh man. but in better news, after i got back on the bench, the lady next to me was like, "well you know, it could happen to anyone..." and then we got to talk and she gave me some gum to chew and just opened up to me about her life and her dreams. It really encouraged me and gave me a chance to share life with her. Which was WAY cool.

but man, if you were there, you would laugh so hard! it was so hilarious!!!

so yeah, today was fun(ny)! ha ha ha ha...

it's okay, you can laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice amanda!
gotta admit, that would've been pretty funny to witness. :)

amo (amanda) said...

believe me, if you had been there, you would have laughed and i wouldn't really be able to blame you... it was like off of an episode of america's funniest home videos. :)

Kelley said...

I kind of still wish that bus stop bench was the actual one you fell ... off? next to? Because then I could imagine you having a giant wet spot on your pants.

But I guess you would probably have had a really awkward day if that had happened...