Friday, July 17, 2009

Gonna Make You Sweat

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I'm stuck inside, with a contagious strep throat.
boo.

The plus side to being sick is the *MASSIVE* amounts of soup you get to eat (note sarcasm). Just kidding. But I do enjoy the fact that even though I can't go out to the gym for fear of contaminating everyone with the plague, I've learned enough various exercises in Master's Commission to keep me fit, in the comfort of my own room. So as I was working out last night, I thought it would be cool to post a playlist of my usual workout tunes. So here it is. You may be surprised by the amount of hip hop songs I incorporate into my workout tunes, but I mean, c'mon. I've always been a G!


Kidding, but I do like to add some dance beats and stuff in there, to counteract all the intense rock tunes. So here's the list and underneath it, I'll break down the sections for ya :)



The Warm-Up
All Star by Smash Mouth
Walk Like a Man by Franki Valli and the Four Seasons
One Time by Justin Bieber

The Workout
G is for Girl by Ciara
1, 2, Step by Ciara
My Heart by Paramore
Silhouette by Thrice
Live Your Life by TI feat. Rihanna
Superstar by Lupe Fiasco feat. Matt Santos
Single Ladies by Beyonce
Numb by Linkin Park

The Cool Down
Creature Fear by Bon Iver
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
Under Control by Parachute
Shelter by Ray LaMontagne

What do you listen to when you work out?

No comments: