Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Three Times A Lady

Introduction to "4th on the 5 Adventures"

Two of my friends flew into Seattle this past Thursday evening to spend the weekend with me and to explore the city. We had so many adventures and we're going to share them with you through the next few blog posts! But first, let me give you some back story.

This is Joy. She's from Atlanta, Georgia. We were both in Master's Commission of Austin for our 2nd and 3rd years. Through the years we've become awesome friends and I learn a lot from her.


This is Patsy. She is from Houston, Texas. She was a first year student in MCA when me and Joy were 2nd year students. Patsy is one of the sweetest, most positive people I know.


This is me. You know me. At least a little. ;)

This whole excursion happened a while back when I intruded on their Facebook conversation about wanting to travel and possibly check out Seattle :D So the game plan was for them to come up here and take in the sights of the city, for us to all spend time together, and to visit Forks, WA where the Twilight phenomenon is based. We did all this and more. Now don't get me wrong, we had our differences and our little "spats" as Patsy, who i lovingly call P.Lo, would say. But the more I reflect on our time together, I'm honored to know people who can "sharpen" me and still love me through it all. And it only makes me adore them more. :D

TO P.LO AND YOJERTRON:
Thank you for being. :D

No comments: