Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THE CHRISTMAS POST

Hello everyone! Since I wasn't able to send individual cards to EVERYONE for Christmas, I figured I would do a video blog.



And though I didn't mention much of it in the video, I just want all my new friends in SEATTLE to know that you are SO much appreciated!! You have made my move here so refreshing and I love knowing and spending time with all of you!! You guys rock!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

Love,

Amanda

-aka-

"Amo"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! It was a great Christmas card and we are so excited that you are having a great transition on your journey of obedience to the call that God has placed on your life. Whenever He calls you back home, we will have to hang some more!! It was great to see you for thanksgiving and as always, you just jumped right in to make it happen! Have a very merry Christmas!