Friday, December 26, 2008

Look Back And Laugh

So I was watching a couple of episodes of One Tree Hill earlier, and I just love so many things about the show! I love the chemistry that the actors/actresses have together. I love the new indie music they tend to include, and I love how their storylines just go outside of the norm. I can always count on OTH for a good laugh. These are some of my favorite moments from OTH. Enjoy!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 5: I WILL DARE
During a night where each person is given specific dares to complete in a friendly competition, Mouth, Skills and Fergie have to do Karaoke.


SEASON 3, EPISODE 4: AN ATTEMPT TO TIP THE SCALES
As everyone is trying to find the perfect costume for the Halloween Costume Party at TRIC, Lucas and his best friend Haley share some funny moments.


SEASON 3, EPISODE 4: AN ATTEMPT TO TIP THE SCALES
At the Halloween Costume Party at TRIC, Mouth decides to ask Peyton to dance with him to liven up her mood.


SEASON 6, EPISODE 1: TOUCH ME I'M GOING TO SCREAM (PART 1)
Quentin teaches 4 year old Jamie Scott how to dance like a pro! So cute!


SEASON 4, EPISODE 21: ALL OF A SUDDEN I MISS EVERYONE
The girls of OTH get together for a Spice Girls Dance! :D


SEASON 4, EPISODE 3: PICTURES OF YOU
Everyone is given an assignment to help them get to know their other classmates better. They have a list of five questions/statements that require responses. This is the part where they do celeb impressions.

No comments: