Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Warm Whispers



Snow Snow Snow...it's everywhere!

So yesterday, my boss had me print up stuff for a 600 person end of year mailout... and I didn't even touch the tip of the iceberg before it was late in the evening and i had to catch a bus before they stopped running because of all the snow. Along the way to catch the bus, I was carrying this Banker's Box full of 600 mailing envelops, 600 return envelopes, 600 letters, and 600 postcards. I had to walk 4 blocks to get to the bus stop, and along the way, were busses stranded by the snow. So things were lookin' pretty bleak. After waiting a while, there was finally a bus that could take me to my area! But the bus drops me off 5 blocks from home. So i continued on my way, me and my banker's box full of stuff... and walked up and down hills to get home. :D

And it's a good thing I did, cause busses are still down and I got to work from home today!


So I still get the hours and get to enjoy the comforts of home!

There were really 3 main things that got me through the day:

THE COMFORT OF WEARING JAMMIES AND WARM TOE SOCKS!


A COFFE MUG CONSTANTLY FILLED WITH EITHER COFFEE OR TEA


THE AWESOME MUSIC BLASTING FROM MY MACBOOK PRO!



What are some of your comforts?

************************************************************
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS VIDEO MESSAGE!

No comments: