Monday, December 22, 2008

Movies, Music and Mayhem

Alrighty! So i might be jumping the gun, in fact, i probably am. But after looking at the upcoming releases for music and movies, I've decided that I don't really want to desperately see anything new coming out. So I decided now would be a good time for me to post about my favorite movies and music of 2008. I've gotten to watch a lot of good movies this past year. Some lived up to expectations and some didn't. Some just stuck out so prevalently and some just bombed. Below is a list of the top 10 movies that I got to see this past year! Again, just my opinion, and you can totally share your own in the comments section or via my facebook/myspace. :D

AMO'S TOP MOVIES OF 2008:














I also got to check out a lot of cool new music this year, and below I am posting MY top 10 songs of 2008!

AMO'S TOP SONGS OF 2008:













And to finish up, I wanted to post a list of 5 movies that I am greatly anticipating for this next year!!!



* all songs can be found on iTunes and all movies can be researched on IMDB.com

No comments: