Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow White and the 7 Pictures I'm Posting Here

It snowed today and I had such a fun time!!






It was supposed to snow yesterday, but apparently the weather forecasters were off by a day. :D Here's some fun pictures I took throughout the day. :D



Our Own Little White Castle



I Guess The City Isn't So "Bustling" When The Powder Hits



On The Bus To Work



After Going To Check The Mail




Me Thinking About A Fun Idea....


So on the way home from work, I was walking through all this snow and I thought to myself: MAN, I WANT TO HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!

But no one was with me...so it wasn't gonna work out. So then I thought... OH I KNOW! I'LL MAKE SNOWBALLS AND THROW THEM UP IN THE AIR AND LET THEM HIT ME AND THEN PRETEND THAT SOMEONE THREW THEM AT ME!!

yes i know...sad. But it was FUN!!

Here's the end result:




thanks for enjoying the Snow Day with me!! Wheeeeeee!!! Fun!!! :D