Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chopsticks


These are the weapons of my warfare this week

On Saturday when I went to dinner with the housemates at the Japanese restaurant, they gave us chopsticks to eat with (duh!). So as we were waiting for our food, I decided to pick out ice cubes from my glass of water with my chopsticks.

During our dinner conversation, we were talking about my ability to pick out ice cubes with my chopsticks. So I decided that for this next week, starting on Monday and going 'til Sunday, I'm going to eat all of my food using ONLY those chopsticks. I'm thinking it will be a fun endeavor and a small challenge at that. So tomorrow starts day one!

I'm quite excited and I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

In the meantime, just try to imagine me eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch with only chopsticks! ;)

2 comments:

Joy said...

omg. even finger food! this will be hard!

amo (amanda) said...

yeah dude! actually, popcorn is really hard. it's so fluffy that it just pops away from the choppy sticks.