Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Music Of The Night

I realize I haven't shared some of my latest music finds, and it's probably time I do that! :D

Here are 5 of my newer additions to my iTunes—I hope you like them!

(if not, don't tell me, kay. Or if you do, say "Just kidding" afterwards so I'll be left to wonder if you were really joking or not. Odds are, I'll forget 5 minutes later)

1. SET FIRE TO THE THIRD BAR by Snow Patrol
New fave! Love it! It's emo, yes, but sooo sooo beautiful! I realize it's not REALLY a NEW song per se, but it's definitely a new favorite.



2. WE BELONG by Everly
I love Pat Benetar's stuff and this is a pretty rad cover!



3. RACE YOU by Elizabeth and the Catapult
I got to see her in concert (opening for Justin Nozuka) and she's so fun! I listen to this song on rainy or dismal weather days and it picks me up! :D




4. FROM WHERE YOU ARE by Lifehouse
I feel like it's been FOREVER since they've released new stuff. But this song, i love :D It's beautiful :D



5. SOMEDAY by Tegan and Sara
This is just such a fun song that I like to listen to on the way in to work. Or on the way home. Or during the day . . . okay okay you get the point. But the tune is great and it's a real fun song!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I SEE YOUR SNEAKY TAGS.

I see them.