Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Old Acappella

Last Sunday I got to go to my housemate, Karli's, A Capella invitational. It was so fun! I love watching people sing and it was fun to go out with some of my other housemates and cheer Karli on! Here are some photos and videos from the performance:

Before the performance

After the show

GARDEN LEVEL


GARDEN LEVEL: I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU

HusKEYS


HusKEYS: POKERFACE


WOMEN & CHILDREN


WOMEN & CHILDREN: DRIVE

MAJOR TREBLE


MAJOR TREBLE: LIKE A PRAYER

GUEST A CAPELLA GROUP


GUEST A CAPELLA GROUP: JESSIE'S GIRL


Now here's the sad thing . . . right about this time, my memory card got full and I couldn't record any more video. SAD. So I didn't get to record Karli's group, but they did GREAT! They sang Imogen Heap's HIDE AND SEEK, GOOD OLD ACAPELLA, Seal's KISS BY A ROSE, and John Fogerty's PROUD MARY. They were awesome! What I WAS able to find was another video of them performing TIME AFTER TIME, in which my housemate Karli is featured! Woot!

UNLEASHED! A CAPELLA





And I didn't get a photo of them, but here is UnDEFINED, an A Capella group from Western Washington University, singing a song called
McDONALD'S GIRL



------------------------

As a special treat, here is a video of another A Capella group performing Poker Face. One of the baristas at Caffe Ladro told me about this one and it's hilarious!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You didn't take any video of the AcaFellas?!

Scandalous!