Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meddle

Guess who's ready for the Oscars tomorrow???

I AM!
and so is . . . Metropolitan Market!

Check it out though:




I gotta admit, I never thought I'd be getting the red carpet treatment at Metropolitan Market.

But it's true, the Oscars are goin' down tomorrow and I'm so excited! I love watching the Oscars. I'm really not a fan of the fact that they are including MORE nominees in the catergories though. I think they should stick to the original limit. I feel like half the show is going to be spent reading off the lists of nominees.

I'll post my predictions tomorrow. :D

In other news, I went to see Alice in Wonderland and I LOVED it! Tim Burton is one of my faves and I loved the movie!

PS: I want ALL of Alice's dresses from the flick! They were GORGEOUS and sooo artsy!

This one was my fave though:


Tonight will be exciting as well—I'm going to a LITTLE BOOTS concert tonight with Kayleigh and I fully intend on getting my spaz dance on! :D

No comments: