Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You've Got Growing Up To Do

Hey everyone! Got some late breaking news for ya' today!

Okay, so maybe it's not *ALL THAT* ;p

Basically, I'm just changing the web address for this here blog :)

For the longest time, I've been using "AMOMCA" to represent my nickname (Amo) and the fact that I was in Master's Commission of Austin (MCA). But seeing as how I'm no longer in MCA . . . and haven't been in it for a little over 2 years, I figure it's time to make a change.

For those who follow me on twitter, you'll notice I already made the jump there. I'm no longer amomca on twitter, I'm amosays. Also, my tumblr address is amosays.tumblr.com so it's all geared up for the change. That said, the web address for this lovely blog is going to change to:

http://amosays.blogspot.com

So if you still want to (and let's face it, why WOULDN'T you??) want to keep tabs on this blog 'o' mine, you may want to make a note of it / adjust your bookmarks on your web browser. So starting tomorrow, I will be at the new blog address!

If you follow me on facebook, tumblr, or on twitter, (which you are TOTALLY welcome to do) when I post that I've written a new blog, I'll include the new web link to it, so you're in luck! :)

I'm not changing the content of the posts or anything like that, just making a little change to close one door of my life and open up to another. Also, if you notice on the top right hand column of this page, there is a section that says YOU ASK, I'LL ANSWER. This is a formspring link. You can feel free to ask me ANYTHING you want and I'll answer it. It could be silly, it could be asking my opinion on things, it could be asking me to join you for a dance party—whatever it is, feel free to ask! You can also submit your question anonymously, thus protecting your identity and letting me ponder to myself who it could be ;)

For clarification, my email address will stay the same, until I get around to changing it. But that will be another big change coming soon.

In the meantime, I will continue to blog here and share my life with you! I love you guys and I'm so thankful you take time to read my posts!

Lotsa love and bear hugs,
Amo

No comments: