Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brand New World



I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!! :D I GOT THE JOB!! I'm going to be doing layout editing as a publications assistant at Rational Island Publishing! I'm so thankful and grateful to everyone who has been praying with me and for me that the right job would open up! It totally did! I'll be getting paid well, doing what I love! This is a giant answer to prayer and I'm so glad I get to share this great news with you guys!

And to add a cherry on top, I'll also be doing some part time video editing for them, which will only increase my skills and challenge me to embrace more and more creativity! A lot of people have been asking how far it is from where I work, so I figure I'd include a map of sorts so you can see:



The place I'm working at is located in the lower area of the Queen Anne neighborhood and the bus runs straight from my area to the job area...so I only have to take ONE bus!! My neighborhood (Northgate) is the "A" and the job site is "B." And the office I'll be working in has two huge windows where I can see the waterfront and Seattle Center! I start this Thursday and I'm SO excited!

No comments: