Thursday, February 12, 2009

Once When I Was Little

When I was a kid, I used to love watching the cartoon show, ANIMANIACS! It was seriously so funny! And today when I was walking to the bus stop after spending a FUN FUN FUN day with Jessica Vodegel, I saw some people walking and I don't know why, but seeing them walking made me think of The Animaniacs...specifically a segment called "GOOD IDEA, BAD IDEA." It wasn't anything they were doing that triggered it, I just kinda remembered it. And the whole way home I kept trying to remember some...and one that I remember was the GOOD IDEA: Throwing a surprise party for your father, BAD IDEA: Throwing a surprise party for your grandfather...cause I totally remembered the guy keeling over from the sheer shock and how silly it was. Well, I did some snooping on YouTube and came across some of the GOOD IDEA, BAD IDEA segments. I hope they make you laugh as much as they made me laugh! :D




1 comment:

Kelley said...

That was funny.

I'm glad you posted it.