Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Like This

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! :D I hope that for those of you who are married or in a relationship you are doing something special today to show that person how much you love them! :D Love is a great thing, isn't it? Just. It is. :D And since I am not currently dating anyone, I'm choosing today to reflect on the love I have for other things and people in my life! For everyone in my life: I LOVE YOU so much and I hope you realize how much you mean to me! :D

So in honor of those things and people, I've put together a little video to show my love:


thanks for watching and for checking out my blog! Have a super amazing day!! :D

PS: if you didn't make it into the video...i am so sorry...i'm only allowed to have a certain amount of video on this site. :( but i still love you mucho!!!

And now I leave you with one of my favorite love songs:

No comments: