Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meet Me At My Window

As I promised, here are some more pictures of my office! :D The girl in the pics is the girl who I'm replacing. It's sad that she's leaving cause she's so amazing! I love hanging out and talking with her. :D She's moving to Cali at the end of the month and let me tell you...I got some BIG shoes to fill! In any event, she was pretty proud of the work I did today, which is very promising. I'm super excited about learning InDesign and I think I'm getting the hang of it very well!

a further away shot of the office building (the tan church building on the left)


the temp station I'm at for now...with InDesign open :D


random shots around the office. the desk that leah's sitting at will be mine when she leaves. :(





A fun added bonus...this place is full of secret passageways :D okay, not secret really...but I do feel like a secret spy when I go through them :D


Hope you enjoyed the pics! Day 2 rocked!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

When I first saw your desktop, I was like, "OMG they've got her on a PC! HAH!" but then I realized it was just a janky old PC monitor, running from a Mac.

LOL

BTW, that giant round window freakin' rocks.

I'm so glad you got that job, and you're good at it and you like it and they like you.

:D

It's so awesome.