Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pigskin Road



I was in the Colorguard in High School, so we went to EVERY football game.
I grew up in Austin, TX so football is like...a religion
My entire family is in love with football...

but I'm not. :(

I know, I know...a disgrace. But really, I don't GET football. And every time I try to understand it, it just confuses me more. So, it's guys...running toward each other trying to get a pigskin football...to run across a football field...to win points...and I don't understand why. I know that my dad is probably reading this and shaking his head... hahahahaha...it's okay dad, I know how much you love it!

Last year, I went to a football game on my own accord, but I must admit, I went because I wanted to hear the band, and I wanted to see some people I knew there. I didn't pay attention to the game much at all. I know that there are some girls who LOVE football. I'm just not one of them. I don't know why. But yeah, I won't be watching the big game today. :( I hope all goes well and that too many guys don't go off the deep end if their teams don't win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Mitch was trying to explain to me the points and the fouls and such, but I just blanked out at him. =) I'm sure you're not the only one that's disinterested in football in Austin! =)