Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Got A Feeling

Every morning, the people in my office gather together for a time of sharing good things that have happened either the day before, or the morning of, before we get started with work. Today as we had just been dismissed, I was walking up the stairs to my office and found this in my back pocket:



The strange thing is that I have NO CLUE where it came from. So on one hand, it made my day to see a cute little picture. On the other hand, I don't know:

1. why it was in my back pocket
2. if a stranger slipped it into my back pocket
3. if i'm losing my memory and forgot to throw this pair of jeans in the wash
4. why i didn't notice it was there earlier

hmmm... things to ponder.

Also, TODAY I GET MY HAIRCUT!! I'll post pictures later! :D

No comments: