Thursday, June 18, 2009

LoveGame

Yesterday as I was riding the bus to my friend Jessica's house, there was a man who was trying to get off of it at it's most crowded point. As he was getting off, he clutched his bags tightly and shouted above the noise:

"If you just let me off the bus, everything will be okay."

So as he left the bus, I leaned over the girl sitting next to me and said, "Yeah, cause that's not a creepy thing to say!"

She laughed and we went back and forth joking about the situation. I mean really, what does that mean? If we don't let you off the bus, something bad is gonna happen? Really sir, could you have chosen a worse phrase?

Well, I lived to tell the tale, so I guess he made it off okay. ;)

When I got to Jessica's house, I was greeted with the smiling faces of everyone in my small group and a kitchen full of burritos for dinner and cupcakes for dessert! :D

So for those who don't know, I have a tendency to make sure that if I'm eating icing or whip cream, it ends up on my face—on purpose. It's fun! It makes me feel like a kid again, and it makes others laugh. So I do it often. :D Sometimes it gets on peoples' nerves, but tonight, my small group got a kick out of it! :D

// me and jeannie celebrating the frosting face! //

We played Apples to Apples again, and can I just say that I LOVE that game? Cause I do. Promise! It's so fun! And, in lieu of the previous game we played (see this post), the ever famous SAN ANDREAS FAULT card made its rounds again, and we laughed about it all over again!

One of the biggest highlights was when Jess and Jeannie would break out into the random rendition of "I love it when you call me morbidly obese father" ("I love it when you call me big poppa"). So funny! It was a great night! I LOVE my small group. :D

// the vodegels //

// it was kim's last small group with us since she's moving to oregon. :(
I'll miss her! //


// chris and annie—chris won the game! //

PS: According to APPLES TO APPLES, I am:
ODD
MISCHEVIOUS
MELODRAMATIC
FRAZZLED
FANTASTIC
& CLASSIC

No comments: