Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Apple and Cinnamon

So since nothing super duper uber exciting has happened since the wedding, I figured I would post something fun.  I want to keep in the habit of keeping this sucker updated and just keep in the habit of writing in general.  So today's topic is: FOOD!! I just wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite foods.
#1.  PIZZA... need i say more?

#2.  COFFEE... it counts as a food group, right?

#3.  RED ROBIN'S MUSHROOM SWISS BURGER... it's what Jesus would eat...eh?

#4. RUDY'S BBQ... but mostly the cream corn

#5. CHEDDAR'S SANTA FE SPINACH DIP... the best spinach dip I've tasted... my whole life

#6. CHICK FIL A CHICKEN SANDWICH... top it off with waffle fries and a sweet tea and you'll be in heaven!  Now all they need is to have some of these in Seattle!

#7. CHEESE ENCHILADAS... a family favorite... my dad's homemade ones are the best!

#8. DAN'S BREAKFAST TACOS... If you're ever in Austin and we hang out, you should ask for a breakfast date...cause we'll totally chow down on these suckers!

#9. VELVEETA SHELLS AND CHEESE... I do love good 'ol Mac N Cheese, but if I'm treating myself, it's def. the shells and cheese

#10.  HERSHEY BAR PIE...  I am a chocolate lover in general, but this is one of my faves... to make and to eat!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm hungry now.

:O/