Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've Had The Time Of My Life

Post #5: The Finale

And then Saturday morning, came around and that meant the flight back to Seattle.  It was odd because I actually started feeling homesick for Seattle this morning.  But now I'm home.  And here's some pics from the day. 

One big funny story is that Simo, Joshua, and Taylor were supposed to leave at 7:30 but didn't leave until 9 a.m. because Simo accidentally locked his keys in the trunk of his car.  So him, Joshua, Taylor and Sam were all working together to get the car open (the doors were locked) and Simo accidentally slipped with the little crowbar looking thing in his nose!  It was really funny and we felt bad, but we totally laughed!  So anyway... onto the pics:


We stayed at Rachel Robinson's house and it was so nice!  I LOVE her parents!

Sam Burwell, the comedian ;)

Trying to get the door open

After getting hit in the nose

The culprit...

Getting back to business

All in all, it was a spectacular trip and I had so much fun spending time with my friends!  But now I'm back home and excited to be here!  More pictures will come when I have access to them!  :D

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Simo's teeth look really creepy in that one picture.

Really creepy.