Monday, March 9, 2009

Carrying Your Love With Me

Lately I've gotten the shopping bug.  And it's not good cause I know the economy is pretty crappy right now.  But I was putting stuff in my backpack the other day and kinda wishing I had more bags.  I LOVE BAGS!  Not necessarily baggage...but bags.  I used to have quite the collection when I was growing up (i can't find them for the life of me now) and my favorite was a baby blue messenger bag with velcro fastening from Old Navy.  I took that sucker EVERYWHERE...she was a good little bag.  :D  It wasn't this one, but it kind of looked like this:

What can I say, I'm a sucker for messenger bags!

The bag I have right now is the OGIO Tactic bag and I love it because it's such a fun trendy laptop backpack that's not super clunky!

But, I also want to have more bags to choose from when I'm not carting my laptop around. Or even just to give my laptop a change of environment.

So as I was looking online, I fell in love with these bags as well:

I LOVE Ogio bags. This is the OGIO Road Trip Messenger Bag:


The DIESEL Junior Cross Body Bag:


The "Police Line" Messenger Bag from Portage Bay Goods:


The Gola x eBoy Redford Eater Bag:


The Waterloo Retro Bag:
(i would want the blue based one)


And last but not least, the Daptone Records 7-inch record bag:


Who knows...maybe someday soon I will make one of these bags mine :D

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh my gosh. I don't know if I could pull it off, but that Police Line bag is freakin' rad.

Cool picks.

(Yes picks, not pics.)