Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wide Open Spaces

So, for the past week, I've been working to turn my room from just a "sleeping quarter" to a "creation station."  I wanted to make it more conducive to my inner artist.  I got all "Bob Villa" on my room and hung up two dry erase boards (one for each screenplay I'm currently working on), and a hanging storage system to keep my screenplay binders, drawing pad, markers, magazines, etc).  Once I begin to re-adjust my budget, I'm going to buy some canvases and paint some stuff to hang on the walls as well.  :D  Here is my new creation station!  











And, I leave this weekend to go to a friend's wedding...and when I get back, I will have a haven of clean creativity to come home to!  ... just so I can mess it up all over again! ha!  

No comments: