Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dues To Pay

I'm so excited today!! I got my tax return back! Woot!

When I was making the big trip up to Seattle, I got a credit card to help with the move and any incidentals along the way. But thanks to my tax return, that debt is GONE!! woot!!

It feels so great to be free of my credit card...especially with this economy!

Don't get me wrong, I was so glad to have been able to use it to get here, but now that my credit debt is paid off, I feel so much more at peace! :D

------------------------------

In other news, things are going great for me here! I'm continuing to work on the screenplays so now I have one I'm focused on, one I'm tooling with and one on the back-burner. :D I think one of the hardest things is focusing on the solid one while being tempted at times to cross over into one of the others. It's a great balancing act! :D

Work is going great and my first Present Time publication should be coming in today to start the mailout! I'm so anxious to see how it looks in all it's printed glory! :D I seriously feel like I should be like, running home with a copy for my family and being like, "QUICK! HERE! PUT THIS UP ON YOUR FRIDGE!" But they'll get to see it soon enough... I'm working really hard to figure out a way to head back to Austin for a quick visit at the end of June/beginning of July for MCA Grad! :D

Hmm... other than that... not much to report. But I'm so excited for the weekend! I hope YOUR day is going great!

No comments: