Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feels Like Today

So apparently it's Rascal Flatts week on iTunes! Now generally, I'm not a fan of country music. I went through a short phase in high school where I was really into country music...around the time that Deanna Carter came out with "We Danced Anyway" and "Strawberry Wine." But I will admit that I do actually like quite a few songs by Rascal Flatts. They have a great sound and almost all of their songs that I like tell a story, which I love...because I'm always thinking of new stories and it's just cool to have something to glean from. So, in honor of Rascal Flatts week, here are some of my favorite songs from them:

EVERY DAY


THE DAY BEFORE YOU

(my best friend's husband sang this to her on their wedding day!

STAND

(I'm dubbing this the Master's Commission song)

WHAT HURTS THE MOST

(this isn't the OFFICIAL VIDEO...this is the only one i could embed)

SKIN (SARABETH)

2 comments:

Bianca Crystal said...

I feel like rascal flatts are the shane and shane of country music...does anyone else get this vibe?!?!?!

amo (amanda) said...

yeah totally... but like... the much older jo bros... and more white :D