Sunday, April 26, 2009

World Wide Open

I was talking to someone today about traveling and how much I love traveling.  I really do.  I've never been one to just stay in one small place and be content to never travel.  I mean, c'mon, I live in Seattle now, which is like 2,385 miles away from my hometown of Austin!  That's a lot of distance!  But even though I'm living here, my passion to travel is just as alive as ever.  I still want to go out and explore other places.  So, I figured I would share that with you today.  Here are some of the places I want to visit:


LONDON, ENGLAND
(i really want to go here with my friend Kelley)


MADRID, SPAIN


NUREMBERG, GERMANY
(this is where I was born, and I'd love to go with my dad!)


VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA


BARCELONA, SPAIN

One day, I will visit each of these places!

In the meantime, a new song for you to try...

One of the band members is Brian Bandas, who I had the opportunity of being on the road with doing a MCA tour up the East Coast a few years ago. Back then, he was in a band called Three Nails Short. Now he's in Nashville, playing with a new band called Love and Theft that recently toured with Taylor Swift. If you like their sound, you can find more at their [myspace] page.

No comments: